Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4, 2016 Wednesday's Assignment

  1. Watch the video, and fill in the blanks below. 
    1. Check your answers with 2 classmates.
    2. Sing the song by yourself and then together with a partner or two.
  2. What differences do men and women have in this song?
    1. Discuss your answers with a partner.
    2. Write down 10 things that happen when a person has a crush on someone or falls in love. How is it different in a different culture?
1.That person would like to talk about it with her/his friends.
2.That person feels happiness.
3.For that person thinking about them still makes her/his smile.
4.That person will get upset if he/she cant visit him/her for long time.
5.That person always remember important details of her/his life.
6.That person will get excited whenever he/she thinks about her/his.
7.You have a twinge of jealousy when you see them with someone else.
8.That person will get nerves whenever he/she  visit her/his.
9.That person has things for remind of them  whether ,it’s songs or words or particular places.
10.That person feels that he/she is as fortunate as everyone else.

FILL IN THE BLANKS


ELIZA:
I could have danced all night!
I could have danced all night!
And _still__have____begged_____for_____more___ 

I __could_____have_____spread_____my_____wings___
And done a thousand things
I've never done before.

I'll never know __what made it so exciting__;
Why all at once my heart took flight.

I only know when he
__began to dance with me__
I _i could have danced, danced_.......
All night!

1 comment: